It’s Gameday on Rocky Top, with No. 4 (NET Rankings) Tennessee (27-3, 15-2) traveling to No. 19 Auburn (21-9, 10-7). The Vols are in contention with LSU (and possibly Kentucky) for the title of SEC Regular Season Champion, and the outcomes of today’s games will decide it.
Here’s the Gameday Gameplan for Vols fans. Where and when to find the Vols game on TV, what other games to watch, and what to listen to and read as you wait for kickoff.
When is the Vols game, and what TV channel is it on?
Here are the particulars for today’s Tennessee game:
- Tipoff: 12:00
- TV: ESPN
- Official video streaming: WatchESPN
- Official audio streaming: Vol Network
- Live stats
The best other games for Vols fans to watch today
Here’s our list of games to watch today and tomorrow, curated just for Vols fans:
And here’s the complete list of this weekend’s games in case you’re looking for something else:
GRT game-week audio
Will’s regular Friday appearance with Josh Ward and Will West on WNML’s Sports 180 was preempted by the Lady Vols broadcast, so I thought this would be a good time to recommend to
And in case you missed any of it, here’s some additional reading material to get you game-ready:
- Tennessee at Auburn Preview
- Tennessee-Auburn four-factors preview: All about shooting percentage?
- Who should Vols fans root for in this weekend’s Duke-North Carolina game?
- Hello Defense My Old Friend
- Tennessee 71, Mississippi State 54: four-factors review
- Worth watching 3.8.19
- Worth reading 3.8.19: Barnes, Bone, basketball . . . and football