If you read only one thing about the Vols today . . .
. . . make it this, from The Athletic:
Barnes also explained why he pushed Bone so hard. It is not like it once was, to make sure he had a winning team and all the praise that came with it; it’s to make sure his players maximize their potential yet retain their humility, something he lost along the way.
Other Vols stuff worth reading today
- Tennessee at Auburn Preview, via Gameday on Rocky Top
- Tennessee-Auburn four-factors preview: All about shooting percentage?, via Gameday on Rocky Top
- Everything Jeremy Pruitt said after Day 1 of spring practice, via 247Sports
- Practice observations: Plenty of notes as Vols open spring, via 247Sports
- Pruitt: Vols’ newcomers not looking ‘as much like freshmen’, via 247Sports
- Pruitt explains talented freshman Crouch’s position tweak, via 247Sports
- Pruitt: Banks will ‘start off’ spring at running back, via 247Sports
- Vols who added or dropped the most weight this offseason, via 247Sports
- VOL REPORT: PRUITT EMPHASIZES TEAM EFFORT ON DAY ONE OF SPRING PRACTICE – University of Tennessee Athletics, via UTSports
- Who should Vols fans root for in this weekend’s Duke-North Carolina game?, via Gameday on Rocky Top
- Newcomers helping fuel Diamond Vols great start, via VolQuest