It’s Gameday on Rocky Top, with the 3-5 (1-4) Tennessee Vols hosting the 4-4 (3-2) Charlotte 49ers at 4:00 on the SEC Network Alternate channel. Here’s the Gameday Gameplan for Vols fans. Where and when to find the Vols game on TV, what other games to watch, and what to listen to and read as you wait for kickoff.
When is the Vols game, and what TV channel is it on?
Here are the particulars for today’s Tennessee game:
- Kickoff: 4:00
- TV: SEC Network Alternate
- Official video streaming: ESPN
- Official audio streaming: Vol Network
- Live stats
The best other games for Vols fans to watch today
Here’s our list of games to watch today, curated just for Vols fans:
And here’s a searchable version of the entire college football TV schedule for the day:
GRT games and contests
GRT game-week audio
Here’s Will’s regular Friday appearance with Josh Ward and Will West on WNML’s Sports 180:
And to catch up on your pre-game reading, have a look at our game preview posts from earlier this week:
- Locks & Keys Week 10: No Room For Error
- Tennessee-Charlotte statistical comps preview: Expect a fight this weekend?
- Tennessee Vols statistical rankings after South Carolina
- Updated projected win totals for the Vols after South Carolina