If you read only one thing about the Vols today . . .
. . . make it this, from College Football News:
It’s not that there’s anything super important in here, it’s that it’s the first game preview of the season by a national publication (if memory serves), which gives you the feel-goods about football season actually being almost here.
Other Vols stuff worth reading today
- Who’s New? Tennessee Offensive Line, via GRT’s Brad Shepard
- Jimmy’s blog: Helton says big challenge is finding playmakers, via WNML
- Tennessee Vols football: TE Dominick Wood-Anderson ‘a big man who has some ability’, via 247Sports
- Jeremy Pruitt: Vols need senior defensive linemen to play well, via the Times Free Press
- Vols’ fall camp: Accountability breeding healthy competition, via Vols Wire
- College Football Rankings, via CBS Sports. Vols are ranked No. 74. Thoughts?
- Would position switch jump-start Vol WR Tyler Byrd’s career?, via Gridiron Now
- Vols veteran linebackers finally healthy, ready to spearhead unit, via VolQuest
- Georgia Bulldogs Football: Tennessee’s top five returners on both sides of ball, via 247Sports
- Tennessee Vols Deandre Johnson shocked Chris Rumph spring practice, via 247Sports
- Tennessee Football Fan Guide. I was ready to make a joke about this being Ads for Vols Fans, but there’s actually some good info in there, too.