If you read only one thing about the Vols today . . .
. . . make it this, from Will:
Other Vols stuff worth reading today
- Tennessee Vols football recruiting: Tennessee’s newest Class of 2019 football targets, via 247Sports
- Phillips, Callaway & Wolf to Represent Vols at SEC Media Days – University of Tennessee Athletics, via UTSports
- When will SEC divisional power shift? When the great coaches do, via 247Sports
- Second-Year Surge: Tennessee OL Trey Smith, via 247Sports
- The 15 most important assistant coaching hires of the 2018 season – No. 7: Tyson Helton, Tennessee – FootballScoop, via Football Scoop
- Basketball’s “Feed the Floor” Promo Earns National Marketing Award – University of Tennessee, via UTSports
- Preview 2018: Ranking The SEC Coaches, via College Football News. Pruitt comes in at No. 9.
- Meet the leadership guru trusted by Dabo Swinney, Doc…, via The Athletic. This baby will not be thrown out with the bath water.
- How Jeremy Pruitt can solidify reputation at SEC Football Media Days, via KnoxNews
- Tennessee football: 10 critical questions the Vols must answer in 2018, via Saturday Down South
- 2018 SEC Football Media Days attendees announced, via SEC Sports. This is a list of every school’s representatives.
Behind the paywalls
- Tennessee Vols football recruiting: Former Michigan State commit Jordan Huff planning to visit Vols again, via 247Sports