If you read only one thing about the Vols today . . .
. . . make it this, from 247Sports’ Wes Rucker:
Other Vols stuff worth reading today
- Updated projected win totals for the Vols after Week 6, via Gameday on Rocky Top
- Rucker: Winning at Auburn no crazy thought for these Vols, via 247Sports
- Inside the Numbers of Tennessee’s Running Game, via Gameday on Rocky Top
- Jeremy Pruitt reveals how Vols must improve after open date, via 247Sports
- Phillips: Vols ‘that close,’ looking to fix ‘little things’, via 247Sports
- Tennessee’s top 10 performers so far in 2018, via 247Sports
- If you had to bet on Vols or Huskers futures, which would you pick?, via SB Nation
- Tennessee football: Break over, it’s back to the grind for Vols … and what a grind it is, via Saturday Down South
- Barnes knows the hype around his team, he’s just not listening, via 247Sports
- Basketball Vols ready to “see what we’ve got” – University of Tennessee, via UTSports
What were we talking about this time last year?
Oh, only Tennessee’s 10 worst offensive performance since 2008, leadership reps, fights among some players, and other players considering leaving. It’s nice to be talking about the chances of beating Auburn, even if they are smaller than we’d like.