If you only read one thing about the Vols today . . .
. . . make it this, from Michael Wayne Bratton at Saturday Down South:
This thing is a comprehensive look at both Guarantano and Chryst, with video. It will take some time to get all the way through, but it’s worth it.
Other Vols stuff worth reading today
- Report: Alabama grad transfer offensive lineman Brandon Kennedy to play for Tennessee this fall
- New redshirt rule allows players to participate in up to four games and keep eligibility, via CBSSports
- Tennessee football coach Jeremy Pruitt ahead of curve on NCAA rules changes, via SEC Country
- Eight Tennessee Vols players who would have benefited from new NCAA redshirt rule, via 247Sports
- Tennessee Vols coach Jeremy Pruitt explains basis for summer team-building emphasis, via 247Sports
- Tennessee Vols Basketball: Chemistry, fit play big roles in Vols’ recruiting method, via 247Sports
- Tennessee Vols football’s 2018 opponents at a glance: East Tennessee State Bucs, via 247Sports
- 10 highest rated recruits in Tennessee history, via 247Sports. WARNING: Discouragement Zone.
- Sophomore season could be make or break for Jarrett Guarantano, via Gridiron Now
- Tennessee Vols football recruiting: Memphis standouts set to participate in Tennessee camp, via 247Sports
— Chris Rumph (@CoachRumph) June 14, 2018
Behind the paywalls
- Tennessee Vols football recruiting: Five-star athlete Quavaris Crouch set to return to Tennessee, via 247Sports
- Tennessee Vols football recruiting: In-state four-stars scheduled to attend Tennessee camp, via 247Sports