It’s Gameday on Rocky Top, with the 2-2 (0-1) Tennessee Vols traveling to Athens to take on the 4-0 (2-0) Georgia Bulldogs at 3:30.
Here’s the Gameday Gameplan for Vols fans. Where and when to find the Vols game on TV, what other games to watch, and what to listen to and read as you wait for kickoff.
When is the Vols game, and what TV channel is it on?
Here are the particulars for today’s Tennessee game:
- Kickoff: 3:30
- TV: CBS
- Official video streaming: CBS
- Official audio streaming: Vol Network
- Live stats
The best other games for Vols fans to watch today
Here’s our list of games to watch today, curated just for Vols fans:
And here’s a searchable version of the entire college football TV schedule for the day:
GRT games and contests
GRT game-week audio
Here’s Will’s regular Friday appearance with Josh Ward and Will West on WNML’s Sports 180:
After doing four episodes of the Gameday on Rocky Top Podcast last week, we did none this week because we couldn’t squeeze one in to a calendar full of therapy sessions. Our team therapist says that’s okay.
And to catch up on on your pre-game reading, have a look at our game preview posts from earlier this week:
- Bad days: On expectations and the experience of pain
- What Tennessee Does Well (So Far)
- Locks & Keys Week 5: Dawg Gone Shame
- Tennessee-Georgia statsy preview: Put a phonebook in your pants
- Tennessee Vols statistical rankings after Florida
- Updated projected win totals for the Vols after Week 4
- Sunday Best: Tennessee vs. Florida; Maybe We Need ‘Here’ To Get There
- GRT Guessing Game Results Week 4: Holtzclaw shrugs off getting blown up
- Florida 47 Tennessee 21 – Lost and Found
- BZACHARY wins Week 4 of the 2018 Gameday on Rocky Top Pick ‘Em Contest